Homeward Bound WV is now a partner with
Kroger’s Community Rewards Program!
This is a program where our organization receives donations from Kroger EVERY TIME you purchase groceries in ANY of their stores!! Sign up is easy!! Re-register annually. These donations will go a long way in helping us continue to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home pets in need in Monongalia, Preston, and surrounding counties!! Sign up TODAY!!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (Homeward Bound WV), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.